[ft-devel] Crash in Mac OS X, in a function inside freetype.

From: Ashutosh Morwal
Subject: [ft-devel] Crash in Mac OS X, in a function inside freetype.
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2014 10:58:42 +0530

Hello,

We've have been using FT in our game for quite a long time now.
We really appreciate the efforts you guys have put it.

Recently, one of our customers got back to us with a crash, upon further research we found out that the crash was related to FT, specifically from the function call to FT_CMap_New. The crash isn't observed on every Mac machine, but a very few machines.

Have a look at the crash report attached herewith.
Are there any other alternatives/way out of to this?

Regards,
InstrumentChamp Development Team.