Re: [ft-devel] Problems compiling freetype into dll

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] Problems compiling freetype into dll
Date: Tue, 09 Jul 2013 06:34:33 +0200 (CEST)

Hello Dave!

> I have also seen the "Command not found" and "Error 127" messages
> when trying to run make with mingw.  Since the "ver" and "type"
> commands are built-in, I assumed something in the make script was
> running a shell other than cmd.

Ah, this is probably the right hint.  Jörg has the following
directories in the path:

  C:\mingw\mingw\bin
  C:\mingw\mingw\MSYS\1.0\local\bin
  C:\mingw\mingw\MSYS\1.0\bin

and the last entry makes mingw32-make find `sh.exe' before `cmd.exe',
I think.

Can you try to remove the last two entries so that the MSYS binaries
are not used?