Re: [ft-devel] ttfautohint - render issue with composites on OSX CHrome

From: Vernon Adams
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] ttfautohint - render issue with composites on OSX CHrome
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2013 17:27:59 +0200

Maybe fontforge is doing this but…

3 things;

1. The problematic glyphs were 'special' in that they had been through
ttfautohint and hinted as 'composites'. Unhinted, or hinted but without the
'composites' option, versions of same font had no problematic glyphs.
2. The problematic glyphs were 'special' in that they contained composites AND
the .ttfautohint glyph.
3. Why does this issue only occur on OSX Chrome, and no other browser or
browser/OS combo??

:)

-v