Re: [ft-devel] TR: Error Rendering with a resolution?

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] TR: Error Rendering with a resolution?
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 16:04:08 +0100 (CET)

> My font is a CID Font, HeisiMinchoW3, and the glyph's name is
> cid4838.

I have an (old) instance of the Heisei family with the PostScript name
`HeiseiMin-W3-Acro', taken from an early Acroread release.  Whatever
ppem value I select, both the autohinter and the native PS hinter
render all horizontal lines of that glyph.  So either your Heisei
Mincho font has completely different hints (which is possible but
rather unlikely), or the problem is in your code.

To quickly get something compilable, please post a modified version of

  http://www.freetype.org/freetype2/docs/tutorial/example1.c

so that it corresponds to your load flags and visual results.