Re: [ft-devel] TR: Error Rendering with a resolution?

From: PILLET Céline
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] TR: Error Rendering with a resolution?
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 11:18:29 +0000

Werner,
Could you explain the difference between AUTO-HINT and FONT_HINT?
Does AutoHint mode also use hints of internal fonts (CID improving them), or
does this mode creates its own hints?

Could you tell me what is the function that calculates the hints? It does not
seem to be in the function: Render_Glyph (RAS_ARG) in the file: ftraster.c.

Celine.