[ft-devel] Unit test environment for FreeType

From: Brian Stell
Subject: [ft-devel] Unit test environment for FreeType
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2012 11:43:35 -0800

Freetype is a critical part of the Linux world. It's become fairly common for bodies of code to have a test suite. (I'm not proposing full testing right right now ;-)

I think the most critical issue is which testing environment would be best for FT.
CUnit, CppUnit, googletest, ...

Thoughts?

Brian

PS: I'm an old curmudgeon from long before the days of test driven development but I'm slowly beginning to understand the advantages. ;-)