Re: [ft-devel] Glyph metrics figures on the website

From: Nicolas Rougier
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] Glyph metrics figures on the website
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2012 15:37:58 +0100

PDF/SVG files are created by matplotlib.

Here are the svg files:

http://webloria.loria.fr/~rougier/tmp/glyph-metrics-vertical.svg
http://webloria.loria.fr/~rougier/tmp/glyph-metrics-horizontal.svg

and the sources:
http://webloria.loria.fr/~rougier/tmp/glyph-metrics.py

Note that you'll need matplotlib and the trunk version of freetype-py (I had to
add the glyph metrics stuff).

Nicolas