Re: [ft-devel] first auto-hinter infinality patch added to git

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] first auto-hinter infinality patch added to git
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2012 09:04:36 +0200 (CEST)

> Will this arrive in ttfautohint? :)

This is already in ttfautohint since a few months (option -x).  For
testing properties, I've first played with this in ttfautohint, and
using the new FreeType property framework, I've added this feature to
the auto-hinter too.

Right now I'm synchronizing ttfautohint with FreeType again so that
the upper limit for ttfautohint's -x option gets removed.