Re: [ft-devel] PDF text rendering error

From: suzuki toshiya
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] PDF text rendering error
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2012 14:02:29 +0900

Some fonts embedded in the document look like the NEC FA fonts
that I had ever registered as the tricky hinting fonts.
I will check, please wait a while.

Regards,
mpsuzuki

Johnson Y. Yan wrote:
Werner,
Do you mean the font must be rendered use
TT_CONFIG_OPTION_BYTECODE_INTERPRETER? I open it, but still render error.

#define TT_CONFIG_OPTION_BYTECODE_INTERPRETER

int load_flags = (m_Face->face_flags & FT_FACE_FLAG_SFNT) ? FT_LOAD_NO_BITMAP :
(FT_LOAD_NO_BITMAP |FT_LOAD_NO_HINTING);
int error = FT_Load_Glyph(m_Face, glyph_index, load_flags);

Johnson Y. Yan