Re: [ft-devel] ttfautohint 0.5 binary for Windows available

From: vern adams
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] ttfautohint 0.5 binary for Windows available
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2011 10:50:20 +0000

:)

Actually i just downloaded the windows binary from
http://sf.net/projects/freetype/files/ttfautohint/0.5/ttfautohint.exe/download

and ran it on a Win machine which has no previous versions of ttfautohint...

it seems to be version 0.2 !!

-v

On 11 Nov 2011, at 10:12, Adam Twardoch (List) wrote:

On 11-11-09 23:04, Werner LEMBERG wrote:
You can download it from here:

  http://sf.net/projects/freetype/files/ttfautohint/0.5/ttfautohint.exe/download
  http://download.savannah.gnu.org/releases/freetype/ttfautohint.exe

I did a git checkout and compiled the binary on the Mac, and ttfautohint -V still says:

ttfautohint version 0.4

A.

--

May success attend your efforts,