Re: [ft-devel] regarding freetype 2 cubic curve flattening

From: Graham Asher
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] regarding freetype 2 cubic curve flattening
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2011 11:17:40 +0000

Vivek,

in fact the great work is David's, not mine - I made the original attempt, which was buggy, and then supplied a fix, but David wrote a new version which was justified mathematically and based on Hain's paper, as you mention. So I'll have to pass the responsibility for explaining it to David Bevan.

Best regards,

Graham