[ft-devel] porting Freetype to VxWorks RTOS

From: Vipin Ritsoft Technologies
Subject: [ft-devel] porting Freetype to VxWorks RTOS
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2011 17:11:12 +0530

Hi,

I have been assigned the job to port Free Type on VxWorks RTOS. I have gone through some documentations and online material available for porting. However it is not clear to me if I really need to compile all the files and different sub directory of src directory or is there a minimum set and include other files for specific features only.

Is there any document that specifies what source files are must and what are optional ?

Please note that compiling for VxWorks is not same as for unix like system so I need to know the details.

Best Regards
Vipin