Re: [ft-devel] Regarding the freetype (OSS)

From: Sakamoto Tsutomu
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] Regarding the freetype (OSS)
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2011 11:02:42 +0900

Dear Werner-san

I thank for your reply.

We are considering using your program “freetype 2.3.5” in our
products.

This is a quite old version.  I recommend the current one, 2.4.6.

Thank you for advice.

The file you have attached is not the license.  Please look into
LICENSE.TXT.

The file which I sent was a mistake.
I send a right file.

that permits us to use and redistribute the program with or
without modification provided that any conditions stated in the
license are met.

I confirm this.

Please confirm it.

Best Regards,
Sakamoto

----- Original Message ----- From: "Werner LEMBERG" <address@hidden>
We are considering using your program “freetype 2.3.5” in our
products.

This is a quite old version.  I recommend the current one, 2.4.6.

Before going any further, however, we would like to confirm
the following so that we are sure to fully respect your rights.
You are the author and owner of the copyrights in the program.
You have distributed the program under the attached license