Re: [ft-devel] ttfautohint: Milestone reached!

From: vernon adams
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] ttfautohint: Milestone reached!
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2011 23:12:08 +0100

great. but i am embarrassed to admit that i have built the library but have not found how to use the 'autohint' function :)
a quick howto, please!

vern

On 16 Jun 2011, at 21:20, Werner LEMBERG wrote:

One major problem still remains which I have to resolve in the next
days: Composite glyphs are rendered incorrectly.

I've fixed that now.  However, letting the autohinter handle subglyphs
separately will always produce inferior results if compared to
handling all subglyphs together at the same time.  In particular,
diacritics are sometimes positioned too near to the base letter.

So please test the library!  As usual, comments, suggestions,
critique, etc., is highly welcomed.