[ft-devel] ttfautohint: First points in glyphs are moved!

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: [ft-devel] ttfautohint: First points in glyphs are moved!
Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2011 18:33:00 +0200 (CEST)

Finally, the ttfautohint library starts to give first results: I've
just committed code to make it handle the BLUE action, this is, to
align edges along blue zones!  It's far from perfect yet since all
other actions are still missing, but it demonstrates that the
framework works.

In the next days, I'll add the other actions which should eventually
give results (almost) similar to the autohinter.