[ft-devel] Python bindings

From: Nicolas Rougier
Subject: [ft-devel] Python bindings
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2011 21:17:32 +0100

Hi all,

I've been working on freetype python bindings using ctype and they are now pretty usable (ftdump from ft2demo has been ported as well as the first example of the tutorial and there are a lot of other examples). Sources/screenshots are available from:

http://code.google.com/p/freetype-py/

Since the freetype website reports no real python bindings, maybe someone may add a pointer ?

Also, I released the bindings under a BSD licence, I do not know if it is ok regarding the freetype license. If not, just let me know.

Nicolas