RE: [ft-devel] Patch for MSVC: VS2010 support + inline assembly

From: Bradley Grainger
Subject: RE: [ft-devel] Patch for MSVC: VS2010 support + inline assembly
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2011 18:20:11 -0800

> `git format-patch' is fine.  Thanks in advance!

I'm including the patches as attachments so that Outlook doesn't munge them.

BTW, after writing the FT_MulFix_i386 method, I found that #defining
FT_CONFIG_OPTION_FORCE_INT64 had exactly the same performance improvement (and
was a lot easier).

> Please don't forget
> proper ChangeLog entries.

I hope I created entries in the correct format--please let me know if there's
any way in which they should be changed.

And, in case it's necessary, I hereby grant to the FreeType Project and to
recipients of software distributed by the FreeType Project a perpetual,
worldwide, non-exclusive, no-charge, royalty-free, irrevocable copyright
license to reproduce, prepare derivative works of, publicly display, publicly
perform, sublicense, and distribute my contributions and such derivative works.

Bradley