Re: [ft-devel] cubic clean up

From: Алексей Подтележников
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] cubic clean up
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 09:16:21 -0500

All,

If you at least admitted that my patch would produce a better code...
If you at least admitted that my patch is interesting...
I would gladly provide more explanation.
Instead, I hear "should not be applied" for some bogus reasons,
actually just one reason "I do not understand it".

Now you are pulling the politeness argument... Please stop.

Alexei