Re: [ft-devel] more thoughts on cubic spline flattening

From: Graham Asher
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] more thoughts on cubic spline flattening
Date: Sat, 04 Sep 2010 14:05:22 +0100

I have finally got round to installing TortoiseGit on the computer I'm using for this, and have cloned the repository, so I shall be able to give you a patch that will fix the bug reported by Stefan (still don't know his surname) and correct the other bug I noticed - the strange relaxation of the flattening criterion for large glyphs. I should be able to get something to you tomorrow.

No need to thank me for working on this - it is of vital importance to my bread and butter - and beer. FreeType has been part of my career since 1998, so in fact I owe you and David and the other contributors more than I can repay. I am continually embarrassed by how little I work on improving FreeType.

Graham

Werner LEMBERG wrote:
Some brief comments inline.

More feedback from my investigations later.  [...]

BTW, thanks a lot to both of you for working on this!  Is there
something which I shall already commit to the repository?