Re: [ft-devel] freetype.com

From: Tom Kacvinsky
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] freetype.com
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 20:40:23 -0500

I vote for a professional letter to them, and if that doesn't work, use slashdot...

On 2010/02/23, at 20:39 , Werner LEMBERG wrote:

Stumbled upon freetype.com by accident.  Have people seen this
before?  Interesting...

Despicable domain squatting and negative advertising. Shame on them.

Indeed!  I've seen this the first time, and it seems that FreeType is
a threat to them, especially since their `iType' product has the same
target market: embedded devices.

I think we should react, but how?  Contacting them directly?  Telling
the slashdot.org people?  Any other ideas?