Re: [ft-devel] New bee to freetype

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] New bee to freetype
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 09:08:18 +0100 (CET)

> Happy to join this Group.

Welcome -- and bye-bye: This is the wrong list for you.

> I am newbee to this technology.

So why do you subscribe to a list which is targeted to the
*development* of FreeType?  Please subscribe to the `freetype' list
which is intended for users of the library and repost your questions
there.

> Can you please explain me what does FT_Set_Char_Size does?
> I dont understand why we multiplied with 64?

Reread the documentation, especially which variable types are used.
Hint: We use 26.6 fixed point arithmetic.

> I read the documentation,but didnt understand the usage.

If this is really the case please be more specific what you have
exactly read and what you have expected to find so that we can improve
the documentation if necessary.