RE: [ft-devel] Porting FT2

From: Kumar.K
Subject: RE: [ft-devel] Porting FT2
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 16:51:35 +0530

Dear all,

Now I have planned to work with VC++ first then I will extend it to my own
platform (VDSP environment/Blackfin processor), for that I am having the
following basic doubts, please clarify...

My aim is I want to use TTF font for my project GUI display.

1. I have compiled the "freetype-2.3.11" in VC++ it gives the out put file
as *.dlb. But I want it as *.exe

2. I couldn't find any proper main function to start from there.

3. Is there any main function for test purpose? With the input file path and
character code and output as pixel data?

4. There are lots of APIs in the documentation. I am not getting idea, what
are all the APIs needed for simple true type font display.

Kindly advice.

Best regards,
Kumar.K