RE: [ft-devel] Porting FT2

From: Kumar.K
Subject: RE: [ft-devel] Porting FT2
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 14:41:32 +0530

Hi,
        I want the latest version and its documentation, demo and its
related files I found these following links,

http://savannah.inetbridge.net/freetype/

http://sourceforge.net/projects/freetype/files/

In the above page link there are lot of zip files and other format files.
Can you give me the correct links?

Best regards,
Kumar.K