Re: [ft-devel] building freetype 2.3.11 on Mac OS X 10.6

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] building freetype 2.3.11 on Mac OS X 10.6
Date: Wed, 04 Nov 2009 15:44:10 +0100 (CET)

> Did you also fix the "file is not of required architecture" message?
> This is the more important one really.

No.  Honestly, I don't think that this is a bug, but this is an
educated guess only since I've never worked with a Mac.  I rather
believe this is a problem with the `configure' script, passing wrong
or missing arguments to select the proper architecture.  Maybe it is
sufficient to use a recent development versions of `libtool', for
example.

Suzuki-san, can you comment?