Re: [ft-devel] sfnt version 0x00020000UL

From: mpsuzuki
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] sfnt version 0x00020000UL
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 01:58:01 +0900

Hi,

If the version is tagged as "CID ", it won't be
opened by current freetype2, except of legacy
ftmac.c functionalities, I guess.

When I've improved sfnt-wrapped CID-keyed font,
I could find "CID " table in sfnt resource,
but I could not find "CID "-versioned sfnt
resource.

On Sun, 11 Oct 2009 12:50:20 -0400
Tom Kacvinsky <address@hidden> wrote:

>I recall there being a few fonts from Apple that one could get if
>they installed a foreign language kit.  It was either the Japanese
>or Korean kit that had these.  But these were back in the Mac OS
>9 (and earlier) days.

If the language kit you mention is genuine one
by Apple, I will check - I heard there had ever
been Japanization kit by third party, I don't
have it. Also I will try to obtain Korean Language
Kit.

Regards,
mpsuzuki