[ft-devel] Re: improved incremental interface for metrics

From: Ken Sharp
Subject: [ft-devel] Re: improved incremental interface for metrics
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 16:46:04 +0100

At 17:03 22/06/2009 +0200, Werner LEMBERG wrote:

The `FT_Incremental_MetricsRec' expects integer values.  My suggestion
is to introduce a new function `get_fractional_glyph_metrics'; if this
function is defined, use it, otherwise use `get_glyph_metrics'.
Objections?

Looks fine to me, should be easy enough to implement. I've cc'ed a couple of other people to solicit opinions and will let you know if anyone objects.

It does look like GS is deliberately ignoring some of the values returned in the metrics structure from the 'get_glyph_metrics' function though, I wonder why...

                Ken