RE: [ft-devel] Searching for an FT2 tester program

From: Oran Agra
Subject: RE: [ft-devel] Searching for an FT2 tester program
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 17:19:00 +0200

I'm working in my local master branch so I guess 'git rebase' is not necessary.

Attached are first two patches that are not related to PIC.
Please tell me if the comments and git patches are ok.

I'll add the documentation you requested.
And I've verified that VS2005 and VS6 are compiling the PIC code including all
the macros.