Re: [ft-devel] Why my memory is not been freed?

From: Jun.Wang
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] Why my memory is not been freed?
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 05:06:13 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks very much for your kindly and carefully reply.
I runs my programe on windows, I modified the FT_Done_FreeType, so I can
call it several times to report current memory.

With you reply, I know without FT_Done_FreeType there will be some memory
not be released.
If there any way to know the max memory size will be allocated by FreeType2?
I havn't enough heap,  I have to allocated a block of memory for freetype to
keep the heap enough for my others program. But without the max memory size,
I don't to how many size will be allocated. I just want to know the max
maximum memory footprint on my programe beginning
There is the record in the finally memory report, but it doesn't help to me.