Re: [ft-devel] check for missing glyf table

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] check for missing glyf table
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2009 07:01:42 +0100 (CET)

> On December 9 you committed a fix for Savannah bug #25010, which
> includes adding a check for an empty glyf table to
> load_truetype_glyph(). However, the check is implemented as a proxy
> check for a zero glyf_offset, rather than the table itself being
> absent.  [...]
>
> Is there some other way the presence of a glyf table can be checked?

Sorry to say but I haven't found time yet to actually work on the
incremental interface, and I fear I have to postpone this after the
next FreeType release which should appear this weekend.

I must set up gs + freetype to test those things.  As soon as I'm
ready for that I'll contact you, asking for failing fonts (and/or
snippets) which I can debug then.