[ft-devel] Switching to Git ?

From: David Turner
Subject: [ft-devel] Switching to Git ?
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 19:02:57 +0100

Hello everyone,

long time no see :-)

I'd like to know if Werner and others are interested in switching the FreeType repository to git in the near future ?

I've been a heavy user of the tool since several months, and while there are really a few bat-shit insane user-interface
issues with it (even in most recent releases), it beats CVS hands down in nearly all respects.

I'm currently maintaining my own git repo with git-cvsimport, which works pretty well, but would like the ability to directly
talk to the main server that way.

Nothing really of high priority, but I wanted at least to know your opinion about it ?

Regards

- David