Re: [ft-devel] ft_setjmp in Codewarrior

From: mpsuzuki
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] ft_setjmp in Codewarrior
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2008 00:53:55 +0900

On Thu, 27 Nov 2008 16:21:38 +0100 (CET)
Werner LEMBERG <address@hidden> wrote:
>> So, the implicit cast issue is not exceptional error in CW for
>> MacOS/ColdFire. Thus, I want to insert CW-specific pragma as
>> following.  [...]
>
>It's ugly, but I can live with that since it's the only location which
>needs this special kind of attention.

Umm. I must agree - as a workaround for 1 problematic line,
the 7 + 3 line insertion is too much. Can I replace the
insertion by some C preprocessor macro (and expand it by
somethingh like builds/compiler/mwerks-cw.mk) to reduce
the insertion length?

Do you prefer your original idea: the separation of setjmp-
(or volatile-) related part to new file and override it by
compiler or platform specific file? If so, I will include
a patch in docs (as a quick fix) and rework for the separation
in future.

Regards,
mpsuzuki