RE: [ft-devel] query font sizes

From: Bevan, David
Subject: RE: [ft-devel] query font sizes
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2008 08:34:27 -0000

James,

I'm guess that you believe that Arial has sizes 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 14 ...
because those are the sizes 'offered' in some (Microsoft?) application.

Arial can in fact be rendered at any point size. It is TrueType outline
font. (And MS apps actually allow you to choose any point size in
increments of 0.5pt.)

Hth,

David %^>