[ft-devel] freetype question

From: ayoub mejri
Subject: [ft-devel] freetype question
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 16:50:29 +0100

Hello,

I still work with freetype cache but I have the following problem.

I have a text to parse that has  2 lines (first line with size 12 and second line with size 24)

While parsing, when I look up glyphs of the second line (size of 24), if it exist in cache (means found in first line),it is rendered with the size 12 and not 24 (I think beacause it is stored with the size of 12)
I am using always the lookup FTC_ImageCache_LookupScaler function

Please can you help me.