[ft-devel] About the function "FT_New_Memory_Face".

From: 丁力
Subject: [ft-devel] About the function "FT_New_Memory_Face".
Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 14:24:59 +0800

When I use the memory font, I use the function “FT_New_Memory_Face” to new a font face.

There is a font buffer in the function parameters.

Does the freetype save a copy of the buffer?

I want to know when the buffer was free?

Does it can be freed buy any function or when the freetype was done?

PS: In my project, I will use lots of memory fonts, and I found the memory used raised continually.

Thanks.

Bigpin