[ft-devel] Reporting minor issues

From: Charles A. Landemaine
Subject: [ft-devel] Reporting minor issues
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 09:17:30 -0300

Hello,

Last year I set up this site that shows how to have sharp fonts on
Linux: www.sharpfonts.com
Since then, I have had several messages from people reporting minor
font rendering issues. I think these reports may help the Freetype
project to improve the font rendering algorithm. Please let me know if
you'd like me to add in the FAQ of my web site a section on how to
report a minor rendering issue. For instance I could ask users to send
to some one of the Freetype dev team a report with the following
information:
 - Screen size
 - Screen resolution in dpi
 - Font used