[ft-devel] ftgray.c STANDALONE module demo?

From: Allan Yang, Jian Hua - SH
Subject: [ft-devel] ftgray.c STANDALONE module demo?
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 11:09:01 +0800

Referenced to ftgray.c’s comments, I have compile `ftgrays' with the _STANDALONE_ macro defined. And It looks like I wonder that *directly render* glyph to own display surface (http://www.nabble.com/How-can-I-directly-rendering-bitmap-object-on-my-specified-memory--to14164356.html). The comments as:

It doesn't need an intermediate bitmap.  Instead, one can supply a callback function that will be called by the renderer to draw gray spans on any target surface.  You can thus do direct composition on any kind of bitmap, provided that you give the renderer the right callback.

My question is how to us this lib after compile it? Anybody would give a usage demo?

Thanks.

--BTW, I found ftraster.c cannot compile with _STANDALONE_ macro as it said.

Allan