Re: [ft-devel] FreeType

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] FreeType
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 14:32:18 +0100 (CET)

> Is there any way of buying a commercial license of the code instead
> of using the OpenSource license.  If so how much is the commercial
> license.

We offer two licenses: GPL and the FreeType license (FTL).  The latter
should fit commercial needs; the only `restriction' is that you have
to mention in the documentation of your product that you are using
FreeType.

Both licenses are in the FreeType bundle.

If you need something different please contact me off-list.