Re: [ft-devel] How to cross comple freetype-2.3.5

From: mpsuzuki
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] How to cross comple freetype-2.3.5
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 14:31:55 +0900

Hi,

I'm the maintainer of freetype2 cross building mechanism.
Before all, I apologize your inconvenience.

On Mon, 30 Jul 2007 13:44:41 +0900
"Hisayuki Fujii" <address@hidden> wrote:
>I think that this is a cause that PC doesn't start normally.

I think the "building" of freetype2 itself is properly finished,
but your installation with root privilege broke the system.
I recommend you to install without root privilege.

Regards,
mpsuzuki