Re: [ft-devel] FreeType 2.3.5, minor issues

From: suzuki toshiya
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] FreeType 2.3.5, minor issues
Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2007 10:38:57 +0900

Hi,

Sean McBride wrote:
2) ftbase.c #includes a bunch of source files.  It uses "" for all of
them except ftmac.c where it uses <> instead... why?  In VTK I need to
change this to "" for it to build.

The inclusion of ftmac.c was changed when I divided ftmac.c into
OSX-only ftmac.c and legacy-unified ftmac.c.

http://cvs.savannah.gnu.org/viewvc/freetype/freetype2/src/base/ftbase.c?r1=1.23&r2=1.24

By changing from "ftmac.c" to <ftmac.c>, adding compiler flag
-Ibuilds/mac/ in configure script can switch the used ftmac.c
from src/base/ftmac.c to builds/mac/ftmac.c.

However, your trouble in building VTK is not what I wanted to
do, so I will fix it soon. As other source files are included
by "", ftmac.c should be included by #include "ftmac.c".
Thank you for pointing out.

Regards,
mpsuzuki