Re: [ft-devel] FT_LOAD_FORCE_AUTOHINT and FT_LOAD_FORCE_AUTOHINT

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] FT_LOAD_FORCE_AUTOHINT and FT_LOAD_FORCE_AUTOHINT
Date: Sat, 09 Jun 2007 08:18:14 +0200 (CEST)

> Here's what ftgrid shows, using the current FreeType CVS sources,
> unmodified:

Hmm.  I can't repeat this.  First of all, your font subset doesn't
contain a `cmap' table, and ftgrid refuses to load a font without it
(which is silly, and I've fixed it in the CVS).

Any volunteers to add an `-e' flag similar to ftview?  BTW, I've also
added assignments to keys F7-F12 to change the glyph index as usual.

Well, saying

  ftgrid -f 1915 20 EPPGLH+DFHSMincho-W3-WIN-RKSJ-H.ttf

I get image A.

Pressing the `h' key I get image B.

    Werner

PNG image