[ft-devel] Two very minor freetype patch suggestions

From: Sean McBride
Subject: [ft-devel] Two very minor freetype patch suggestions
Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 18:13:56 -0400

Hi freetype devs,

It has been an almost year-long journey, but I have finally updated VTK
(www.vtk.org) from freetype 2.1.9 to 2.3.4.  I'd like to request two
very small changes to freetype:

1) fttypes.h contain a tab char (line 387) could it be changed to
spaces?  VTK will not allow commits of files with tabs, and freetype
seems to prefer spaces also.

2) A compiler warning (ftsystem.c:278):
<http://www.vtk.org/Testing/Sites/hythloth.kitware/Linux-
gcc295/20070531-1517-Continuous/BuildWarning.html>

I think changing ULONG_MAX to LONG_MAX is appropriate.

Thanks,

Sean McBride, B. Eng                 address@hidden