Re: [ft-devel] Regression Tests for bugs 19536 and 19260

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] Regression Tests for bugs 19536 and 19260
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2007 07:45:35 +0200 (CEST)

>     I would like to write regression tests for the bugs fixed in the
> version 2.3.4. But one thing I couldn't get is how to reproduce the
> two bugs i.e.  for which inputs the bugs would be reproduced in the
> previous version 2.3.3

For #19260, please contact the reporter.  We developers don't use the
incremental interface; it is contributed code.

As described in the report for #19536 itself, I used the
`Monaco.dfont' file to see an `invalid write' with valgrind.  AFAIK,
recent glibc versions immediately crash the application if this
happens (older don't do this since it is a new feature of gcc 4.1.x,
IIRC).