Re: [ft-devel] FreeType 2.3.0 release candidate 1 is available

From: Mike FABIAN
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] FreeType 2.3.0 release candidate 1 is available
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2007 18:39:26 +0100

Mike FABIAN <address@hidden> さんは書きました:

> I don't know whether this is related, but I found that the
> rendering of the font "Consolas" from Windows Vista has become worse.

This problem is still unchanged in freetype 2.3.1.

For details of the problem with a screen shot see

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/freetype/2007-01/msg00032.html

By the way, freetype 2.3.1 packages for various
versions of openSUSE/SuSE Linux are available here:

http://software.opensuse.org/download/M17N/

--
Mike FABIAN   <address@hidden>   http://www.suse.de/~mfabian
睡眠不足はいい仕事の敵だ。