[ft-devel] RE: FreeType error reading CJKV font outlines.

From: Ivan Nincic
Subject: [ft-devel] RE: FreeType error reading CJKV font outlines.
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 14:49:28 -0800

Please disregard my last email. I just realized that I was loading font
outlines with FT_LOAD_NO_SCALE which implies FT_LOAD_NO_HINTING.

Is it possible to determine in advance that a font is 'tricky' and that
hinting needs to be applied. Also I am not sure how to keep glyph outlines
in font units after hinting is applied?