Re: [ft-devel] Mac install instructions don't seem to exist

From: mpsuzuki
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] Mac install instructions don't seem to exist
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2006 06:43:49 +0900

Hi,

Possibly this is my task.

Apple bundles 2 make programs, /usr/bin/gnumake (GNU make) and
/usr/bin/bsdmake (BSD pmake). /usr/bin/make had ever been linked
to bsdmake, but now it is linked to gnumake. I think, additional
mention about "gnumake" is enough.

And, I think, if the document notes about how to check the version
of GNU make, the problem (for users who don't know which make he
has) will be solved. However, yet I've not checked the minimum
version of GNU make to build. I will check, please wait.

Regards,
mpsuzuki