Re: [ft-devel] What and where are the fonts that require the unpatented

From: Hin-Tak Leung
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] What and where are the fonts that require the unpatented hinter ?
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 01:44:30 +0100

Hi,

I know of 4, one more than mentioned so far - two from
http://www.htit.com/english/downloads.htm
(links seems broken)
http://www.htit.com/download/htkt2.ttf
http://www.htit.com/download/htst3.ttf

I still have htkt2 - is there some place I can upload it or send by e-mail?

And kaiu (shipped with localised traditional chinese windows) and mingliu
(shipped with most current windows if one select far east language support).

Yes, the latter two are designed by Dynalabs, but not the former two?

HT