Re: [ft-devel] Crash because of invalid use of setjmp

From: mpsuzuki
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] Crash because of invalid use of setjmp
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 02:15:29 +0900

Hi,

Sorry for lated fix. Just I've fixed CVS to avoid
ft_validator_run().

On Tue, 15 Aug 2006 16:05:00 +0900 (JST)
Masatake YAMATO <address@hidden> wrote:
>If we can replace a FT_BASE_DEF'ed function with a macro without ABI-breaking,
>I think using Jens's macro:
>
>   #define ft_validator_run( valid ) setjmp( (valid)->jump_buffer )
>
>is the best.

Although I could find no softwares that calls it,
ft_validator_run() is published function, so I
replaced all calling of ft_validator_run() by
ft_setjmp().

I think left ft_validator_run() should be replaced
by some warning-only functions. To avoid unexpected
crashing, it should not call ft_setjmp().
Jens, how do you think?

Regards,
mpsuzuki