Re: [ft-devel] Fedora, DejaVu and bugs.freedesktop.org

From: Nicolas Mailhot
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] Fedora, DejaVu and bugs.freedesktop.org
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 20:52:34 +0200

Le vendredi 14 juillet 2006 à 19:28 +0200, Werner LEMBERG a écrit :
> > However it seems the DejaVu op is hiting a whole new class of bugs -
> > freetype autohinter problems (Fedora is disabling anything tainted
> > like the bytecode interpreter, so almost every tester is using the
> > autohinter).
>
> Excellent.
>
> > Would the freetype developers be interested in opening a bug
> > component in f.d.o like dejavu so pango or dejavu bugs can be easily
> > reassigned to freetype (or inversely)?
>
> I would prefer if you open bug reports in our bug tracker (at
> savannah) which simply points to the corresponding bug report in
> f.d.o.

Would it be possible at least to have an freetype e-mail registered in
b.f.o os I can reassing bugs to it? the sad truth is reporters won't
bother with re-creating a but, and if I have to do all of them myself
I'm afraid I won't bother with it long.

BTW there is a font-centered meeting at 2006-07-14T20:00Z on
#freedesktop if you're interested

http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/fontconfig/2006-July/002340.html

Nicolas Mailhot