[ft-devel] A bug in David's patch for libXfont to get it compile with fr

From: Jie Luo
Subject: [ft-devel] A bug in David's patch for libXfont to get it compile with freetype 2.2.1
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 16:10:19 +0800

Hello everyone,

I spend some time to find out the bug that made truetype font glyph broken
when useing it through X core font in iso10646 charset. And finally find
that when call function tt_get_metrics the order of arg  num_hmetrics  and
index  is *not* correct. It should be exchanged.

-    tt_get_metrics( face, num_hmetrics, index,
-                   &leftBearing, &advance );
+    tt_get_metrics( face, index, num_hmetrics,
+                   &leftBearing, &advance );

And when rasterise glyph 3 (char code 32), 98 (char code 160), the
FreeTypeRasteriseGlyph() function return error. I'll continue find out
this bug, but because I am new to freetype and X, it will take some time.

Jie