Re: [ft-devel] CJK rendering screenshots

From: David Turner
Subject: Re: [ft-devel] CJK rendering screenshots
Date: Thu, 04 May 2006 14:58:53 +0200

address@hidden a écrit :
Of course I'm interested in.
There's any requirement about font size,
to match with screenshots for Roman alphabets?

I don't mind if there are no Roman characters on the screenshots. Regarding
font size, do as you want, as long as the differences are really noticeable to an Asian reader (preferably several lines with distinct font sizes, but I'll let you choose
what's best)

For dimensions, something along 300x100 pixels should be enough, since I want to be
able to display both side-by-side on a 1024x768 web page.

The screenshots can be larger, but I want to be able to crop the region of interest of
the images to this size if needed.

Thanks in advance,

- David

Regards,
mpsuzuki

Information contained in this email message is confidential and may be
privileged, and is intended only for use of the individual or entity named
above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the
employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are
in error, please immediately notify the address@hidden and destroy the original
message.